Engine Mount Installation

I installed the engine mount today. I applied a couple of dabs of touch-up paint inside the lower mounting flanges/boxes where the paint was nicked by my previous drilling of the mounting holes. Next I spent some time working out the required grip length. Based on my shim thicknesses and the other materials I used S99 for the lower and S100 for the upper mounting bolts. I installed the washers and nuts and torqued to 6o in-lbs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.