In preperation for welding I have purchase some welding rod and am in the process of getting some new tips for our Oxy-Acetylene torch at work. I also need to order some new band saw blades to cut the 4130 steel. Hopefully, I’ll get these in about a weeks time and can finally get back at building.
I drew up the remaining tail, aileron and flap ribs using AutoCad. I then plotted these out full scale and glued them to bristle board to be used as templates.
Today I setup my builders log in Microsoft Access. I took a look at Kit Log Pro and it looked like I could do the same thing using MS Access. I enhanced my database so that I can have as many pictures as I like with each entry. The only issue I can see at the moment is that I may not be able to print two photos per page. If I have text and one or more photo the first photo shows on the first page but the next one is forced to the following page due to the space available.